Thank you for your interest in becoming a ROAM volunteer! Please read through our Code of Conduct and complete the form below to let us know how you can help us search for missing animals.
Code of Conduct
ROAM expects the Board of Directors, Management Team as well as the many volunteers to act in a professional and ethical manner.
- Confidentiality – We are committed to maintaining the highest degree of integrity in all our dealings with our clients and partners, keeping client information confidential when appropriate.
- Ethics – We conduct and provide services honestly and expect our clients and partners to do the same.
- Legal / Duty of Care – Our actions and advice will always operate and conform to the law.
- Professional conduct – We conduct all of our activities professionally and with integrity.
We take great care to be completely objective in our judgement and any recommendations we give are never influenced by anything other than the best interests of the animal. When a ROAM Admin or volunteer publicly addresses an issue regarding ROAM or makes reference to being a ROAM Admin or volunteer their opinion is assumed to be the general consensus of the group, therefore all members should be in agreement before said comment is made public.
- Equality and Discrimination – We strive to be fair and objective in our advice and actions, and we are never influenced in our decisions and actions by issues of gender, race, creed, colour, age or personal disability.